True Technologies has been serving customers in all sectors of the audio industry since 1998. We develop new technologies and products, offering complementary manufacturing and quality systems to deliver them to market. We have supported most audio markets including automotive, consumer electronics, high-end audio, pro-sound, medical devices, and emergency alert systems. Our broad range of experience allows us to manage product development from concept through to production, according to project needs.
Areas of Expertise
Our team specializes in the following areas:
- Transducer performance and radiation characteristics
- Room and multi-device interaction
- Sophisticated enclosure design
- Coil/motor optimization
- Drive force linearity and symmetry
- AC impedance response predictions
- Distortion mechanism analysis
- Structural mechanics
- Transducer suspension linearity and symmetry
- Electronics design
Here at True Technologies, we offer custom testing equipment and software to help our customers understand and optimize the quality of their products. Our team also helps to create full 3D CAD models as part of the services, approaching products with the design for manufacture mindset. Additionally, we provide post-production support with manufacturing and quality system assessments.