Simulating and Modeling RF and Microwave Heating
- Introduction and Agenda (0:00)
- Electromagnetic Heating (7:30)
- Modeling Electromagnetics in COMSOL (13:17)
- Example Applications (19:39)
- Live Demo (30:09)
- Q&A Session (47:33)
- How to Try COMSOL Multiphysics (58:15)
- Contact Us (59:32)
This archived webinar explains how you can use multiphysics simulation to model microwave and RF heating in antennas, circuit boards, living tissue, and devices that combine metallic and lossy dielectric domains.
The performance of microwave and RF products is influenced by many interacting physical effects, such as mechanical forces and heat transfer, which can affect electromagnetic properties. Developing multiphysics models can help you to better understand and optimize your device designs to give you a competitive advantage. This archived webinar demonstrates how.