Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics
Date & Location
9:00am - 5:00pm
July 24, 2014
To be announced
Expand your knowledge of COMSOL Multiphysics with advanced modeling
techniques. Learn how to import and export data, create customized
equations and boundary conditions, use the weak form. Get the best
out of the solvers, and do advanced mesh analysis. Bring your own
models to receive expert guidance!
The instructor will select topics from this list as well as others
as requested by attendees:
- How to select the best solver and set the corresponding solver parameters
- Importing data into COMSOL Multiphysics and exporting results
- Changing or adding to the mathematical models that COMSOL Multiphysics solves
- Creating custom equations for COMSOL Multiphysics to solve
- Mesh control and visualization
- Using the weak form for accurate flux computation
- Working with coupling variables and extended multiphysics
- Heat and mass transfer on thin highly conductive shells
This 1-day course builds upon the attendee's prior knowledge of
creating and solving models in COMSOL Multiphysics. Although the
Introduction to COMSOL Multiphysics course is not a prerequisite,
we strongly recommend that those new to COMSOL Multiphysics take
that course prior to attending this Advanced Modeling course.
Vineet Dravid completed his PhD from Purdue University in 2006, specializing in CFD. He has been working with COMSOL since 2006, first in its Boston office and then in the Indian office since 2009.
The fee for this one-day course is Rs. 5,000 per person (excluding taxes). Lunch and refreshments during the morning and afternoon breaks are included. Attendees will need to bring their own laptop to participate in the training course.
For training course tuition, we accept payment by Company Purchase Order, Cheque, Demand Draft, Internet Banking or Direct Deposit. COMSOL will contact you by phone to confirm the payment information. You can also register or request more information by e-mail email@example.com
, or call 080-2559-7799.
Please mail payments/purchase orders to:
COMSOL Multiphysics Pvt. Ltd
Esquire Centre, C-Block
3rd Floor, No. 9, MG Road,
Please fax purchase orders to:
Course Cancellation Policy
Please read about our